Woman sentenced for samurai attack on boyfriend (not florida) (1 Viewer)

I wonder what she thought he did. I would be scared if she didn’t like me.

There's no justification of attacking a loved one with a samurai sword, but if he's a neckbeard.....

In her affidavit, Javier told police that Lovell “just sits at home all day playing video games and does not do anything to help.”

Although sensitive to being potentially mislabeled — “I wasn’t a sweaty nerd, more of an Ethlete," he told reporters — Lovell explained has been increasingly consumed by his avid involvement in a local gaming community, often dedicating 12-13 hours per day on multiplayer game "PlayerUnknown's Battleground," as well as regularly partaking in “exercises for his hands, wrists and shoulders and also practicing mouse moves and techniques to maximize performance.”

When speaking with a reporter for The Oregonian, Lovell revealed, "His instincts kicked in, and he drew on a lifetime of Kung Fu films and martial arts training. 'I was able to wing chun my way to survival,' Lovell said referring to a traditional form of Chinese martial art that focuses on close-range combat."

“I didn’t see it coming, but it makes sense that it happened," he explained. "She obviously didn’t want anyone else to have me, so — samurai sword."

And of course, there's nothing like experiencing the eye of the tiger for oneself...

“The feeling I had when I won the fight with my bare hands is just absolutely the best feeling," Lovell said. "I’ve played all the sports, won big games, landed some decent tricks on my snowboard. This was better.”

Playing around with crazy is always fun but it generally ends badly

What gave it away? The samurai (not just any sword) sword or the green hair?

Its like she thought she was starring in an anime movie
I am sure the coitus was great but there is always a price to pay when you dive into a pool of crazy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom