Woman sexually assaults NFL player on plane (1 Viewer)

Because sexual assault is funny! You're such a winner!
I didn't say it was funny, but I can guarantee if this woman looked anything like Hannah Jeter, no one would know about this...

Kudos to the guy for not taking advantage of said drunk woman.... But, suing the airlines sounds like a money grab.. Why didn't he contact the authorities, when they landed, and deal with it as a criminal offense...?

Last edited:
I'm thinking this simply boils down to she just wasn't very attractive. Sorry if that sounds callous, but just keeping it real.
I think it boils down to a visibly intoxicated woman who felt entitled to make a nuisance of herself and escalated it to something physical. I hate to fly because it has become such an unpleasant experience. I'm not sure where the lawsuit is going to go, though. But everyone, male or female, deserves to not be physically touched if they don't want to be and it's not a laughing matter.

People do have different senses of humor and people often joke about terrible things. Watch any comedy special on Netflix. People also often joke about how situations that seem similar can be very different.
I don't think anyone really has the right to dictate what is or isn't funny to someone else.

I didn't say it was funny, but I can guarantee if this woman looked anything like Hannah Jeter, no one would know about this...

Kudos to the guy for not taking advantage of said drunk woman.... But, suing the airlines sounds like a money grab.. Why didn't he contact the authorities, when they landed, and deal with it as a criminal offense...?

You are making quite an assumption that you know what happened here with your "guarantee"....At this point no one knows what really happened....

It is possible the NFL player has a girlfriend or wife and had no interest in this woman (even if she was....attractive). Today, with phones/camera social media, it could turn into a possibly incriminating situation for him if he did anything but completely shun her, if she continued to pursue/stalk/throw herself at him what choice does he have? I mean did that never occur to anyone?

There are some crazy folks out there male/female, regardless of their looks....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom