Woman sexually assaults NFL player on plane (1 Viewer)

It is possible the NFL player has a girlfriend or wife and had no interest in this woman (even if she was....attractive). Today, with phones/camera social media, it could turn into a possibly incrimiinating situation for him if he did anything but completely shun her, if she continued to pursue/stalk/throw herself at him what choice does he have? I mean did that never occur to anyone?

Interesting you’re bringing that up...

You mean to tell me the said NFL player didn’t get a pic of the drunk assaulter ?
And I’ll say again, was the assault reported the proper authorities?

Whole thing sounds really strange... Suing the airlines...? Why isn’t she included in the suit?

Last edited:

You mean to tell me the said NFL player didn’t get a pic of the drunk assaulter ?

Whole thing sounds really strange...

I agree it sounds really strange, but I'm not jumping to conclusions and just assuming the woman was not attractive and that is why the charges were brought...

I don't mean to tell you anything, because I don't know, just as you don't....

It may have been a joke, IDK but I think that is just immature...

Whole thing sounds really strange... Suing the airlines...? Why isn’t she included in the suit?
Read much? The answer to this, and many more, are in the article.

Read much? The answer to this, and many more, are in the article.

Yes, it was reported to the flight attendants....

Where does it say they reported it to law enforcement? This is what I meant when I said "proper authorities" when they landed.... Sorry you didn't comprehend that....

This is what I said in a previous post...

"Kudos to the guy for not taking advantage of said drunk woman.... But, suing the airlines sounds like a money grab.. Why didn't he contact the authorities, when they landed, and deal with it as a criminal offense...?"

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom