Woman sexually assaults NFL player on plane (1 Viewer)

• At one point during the incident, the player “patiently” asked the woman to stop groping him because he was “fearful of the perception of being a male victim and the racial stigma of being a young African-American male

• The woman harassed the player for wearing a face mask. (He was wary of the coronavirus, so he wore it.) The woman “began hitting [the player’s] arm and elbowing him.” She told him he was “frightening” and “ordered him to move to the front and use the air in the front of the plane because he was sick

Yes, it was reported to the flight attendants....

Where does it say they reported it to law enforcement? This is what I meant when I said "proper authorities" when they landed.... Sorry you didn't comprehend that....

This is what I said in a previous post...

"Kudos to the guy for not taking advantage of said drunk woman.... But, suing the airlines sounds like a money grab.. Why didn't he contact the authorities, when they landed, and deal with it as a criminal offense...?"
It said the airline would not give him the name of the unruly customer, THAT is why you sue the airline.

It said the airline would not give him the name of the unruly customer, THAT is why you sue the airline.
That and their representatives on the plane did nothing about the problem until it got completely out of hand and they tried to placate him by giving him a $150 voucher.

People do have different senses of humor and people often joke about terrible things. Watch any comedy special on Netflix. People also often joke about how situations that seem similar can be very different.
I don't think anyone really has the right to dictate what is or isn't funny to someone else.
Not dictating but suggesting you try and look at it differently. What I object to is it appears most of you men are wanting to form your opinions based solely on the woman's looks. That seems extremely un-evolved and neanderthal to me. As was this woman's behavior. I think the lawsuit is a bit much, but I'm not laughing when I'm on a flight with inebriated people.

Last edited:
Well, what I object to is it appears most of you men are wanting to form your opinions based solely on the woman's looks. That seems extremely un-evolved and neanderthal to me. As was this woman's behavior. I think the lawsuit is a bit much, but I'm not laughing when I'm on a flight with inebriated people.
I think it has a lot less to do with the woman's actual looks or what actually transpired and more to do with common male fantasies and crude humor. The comments are not meant to be taken personally. Though I know that anyone who's been sexually assaulted, be it male or female, may not appreciate the humor, they should also know that the comments are not based in reality. Had this happened to me, I likely would have reacted very similarly to the guy except I probably would have moved myself long before it got to the point it did. That being said, it still doesn't mean that I can't fantasize and joke about a similar, more desirable scenario. But fantasizing and joking hardly is the same as reality.

From this thread I've learned men are unable to say no to beautiful women.

Also I hope the people who say the lawsuit is much would say the same thing if the genders were reversed.

He could've easily found out the woman's name if he had made a complaint with law enforcement... This is a money grab... The airline is not obligated to give him her name...

Which I'd like to know why he didn't file a complaint.... If he did, there's no mention of it..

Last edited:
From this thread I've learned men are unable to say no to beautiful women.

200.gif

He could've easily found out the woman's name if he had made a complaint with law enforcement... This is a money grab... The airline is not obligated to give him her name...

Which I'd like to know why he didn't file a complaint.... If he did, there's no mention of it..
There are a number of reasons why he may not have, many of them similar to the reasons why many women don't. Embarrassment, fear of repercussions, fear of not being believed. That happens all the time. Regardless, we don't know that he didn't contact the authorities. He obviously wants to remain anonymous, so he could have reported it and it just not make the article. He could have reported it after the airline refused to give her name as well. There's a lot you don't know about this story & making the assumption that it's just a money grab off such limited information seems pretty specious.

Not dictating but suggesting you try and look at it differently. What I object to is it appears most of you men are wanting to form your opinions based solely on the woman's looks. That seems extremely un-evolved and neanderthal to me. As was this woman's behavior. I think the lawsuit is a bit much, but I'm not laughing when I'm on a flight with inebriated people.

I think the lawsuit is fine. He complained multiple times and the airline did not do anything until it got really bad.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom