Women's College Gymnastics (1 Viewer)

Madmarsha

Feral housewife
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I really got into this last year till it got cancelled by the 'rona. I wasn't sure if they'd have a season but they are! Not sure how good LSU is supposed to be; but as long as the SEC network or ESPN carries it, I'm watching!

LSU gymnast expected to be highest paid NCAA athlete after the recent SCOTUS decision to allow college athletes to seek compensation.

OLIVIA-DUNNE-1024x512.jpg

Well, this thread got off to such a rollicking start 2 years ago. I'd like to resurrect it but the LSU women's gymnastics isn't off to a great start. First meet was a loss to No. 3, second meet was a loss to No. 12 Kentucky. First home meet is on Monday with No. 1 Oklahoma. The reason for the loss to Kentucky was two key injuries. Kiya Johnson on floor went down with an injury and freshman Bryce Wilson up second on beam fell off with an injury. They've got talen but I don't think they've got any actual Olympians like a LOT of the other teams have.

Olivia is going to be on the Today Show tomorrow in an interview. Might be enlightening.

Olivia is going to be on the Today Show tomorrow in an interview. Might be enlightening.
Was it? I haven't seen her in a meet yet, but I sure am seeing a lot of her in Vuori clothing.

After a slow start, they have been kicking arse

Any chance these girls be at the next olympics?

Any chance these girls be at the next olympics?
Slim to none. Mykayla Skinner from Utah did it this last Olympics but usually it's the other way around. UCLA, Auburn, Oregon State and Utah all have women who entered college right after the last Olympiad. Florida and some other schools have past elite gymnasts who were medalists from past Worlds.

Well, LSU ended 4th in the NCAA finals but it's a moral victory. They had a TON of injuries so it's a miracle they made it to the championships.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom