Women's World Cup '19 (1 Viewer)

i don't care so much what happens "score" wise, i like the eye candy.

i don't care so much what happens "score" wise, i like the eye candy.
yes, we get it
actually i'm giving you some homework
go talk to your lesbian couple friends and ask them to rate the attractiveness of female sports
then come back and report - actually maybe start a new thread
this thread has been mercifully lacking in lookism - if we not going to spend a chunk of the USMNT talking about how stoopid hot Tyler Boyd is, we shouldn't do it here
(even though he's stoopid hot)

yes, we get it
go talk to your lesbian couple friends and ask them to rate the attractiveness of female sports
this thread has been mercifully lacking in lookism - if we not going to spend a chunk of the USMNT talking about how stoopid hot Tyler Boyd is, we shouldn't do it here
how do i hate, yet love you? life is weird.

yes, we get it
prude

Here's my solution to the VAR debacle....

Treat them like the NFL treats replay:

--Team gets 2 challenges per game. If they lose the challenge, they lose a sub.
--All goals are automatically reviewed, but they are only reviewed to see if the ball crossed the goal (no reviewing if a player was offside, etc)

LOL!! I was wondering where the last 2 pages went??

If you want to keep it non-political, you may want to remove everything up to the post with the link to where Rapinoe says she won't go to the white house.

Edit: I see you did. My bad.

Here's my solution to the VAR debacle....

Treat them like the NFL treats replay:

--Team gets 2 challenges per game. If they lose the challenge, they lose a sub.
--All goals are automatically reviewed, but they are only reviewed to see if the ball crossed the goal (no reviewing if a player was offside, etc)

Nah if you are going to review a goal of it stands or not, you must include offsides. A linesman 40 yds away CAN miss it. That's what VAR is for. The ultimate reason for VAR is to get it right. So let's do just that. Games are usually a goal difference. Especially the good ones. A team winning due to an offside goal WITH VAR wouldn't be right.

Nah if you are going to review a goal of it stands or not, you must include offsides. A linesman 40 yds away CAN miss it. That's what VAR is for. The ultimate reason for VAR is to get it right. So let's do just that. Games are usually a goal difference. Especially the good ones. A team winning due to an offside goal WITH VAR wouldn't be right.

Well...like I said...make it like the NFL.

If a player dives for the endzone and it's ruled a touchdown, they automatically review the play to see if he crossed the line before being down. They don't go back and review the entire play looking for holding, pass interference,etc.

If the opposing coach wants to challenge the play to determine whether or not an attacker was offside, that's their prerogative. But, that shouldn't be part of the automatic review.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom