Wonder Woman 1984 trailer... (1 Viewer)

Jeff Miller

Shaw 1988, NYIT 2009
Reaction score
Meh. DC has not proven that they understand why movies are good. Even when they accidentally make a good one, they seem to learn the wrong lessons.
Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Joker...yeh that a pretty terrible track record there (though i would agree they are taking a big step backwards with Birds of Prey)

Jeff Miller

Shaw 1988, NYIT 2009
Reaction score
I came here expecting everyone to be thrilled over this trailer. Hmmmm... I thought it looked cool and that music was rocking... But my range for entertainment is wide and my tolerance for acceptance is low.
I thought it was very good, and the 80's vibe was very well done and IMO is very well suited to the material then shoe horning it into present day.

Reaction score
I came here expecting everyone to be thrilled over this trailer. Hmmmm... I thought it looked cool and that music was rocking... But my range for entertainment is wide and my tolerance for acceptance is low.
I'm a fan of the 80s setting (I just hope they don't go overboard and just pander to "decade fan service"). Song was good. Don't recognize it, but it sounded like a remix of Blue Monday. But the first movie wasn't really enough for me to get excited about this one. I hope this one is great. I want only great sci-fi movies.

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm a fan of the 80s setting (I just hope they don't go overboard and just pander to "decade fan service"). Song was good. Don't recognize it, but it sounded like a remix of Blue Monday. But the first movie wasn't really enough for me to get excited about this one. I hope this one is great. I want only great sci-fi movies.
It was/is blue Monday

Grandadmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Reaction score
It's not bad. I also appreciate the fact they held off on revealing Cheetah for the time being.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom