Wonder Woman 1984 trailer... (1 Viewer)

This is an interesting development:

I wonder how studios are going to forward with big budget movies without big box office returns.

Very interesting that they released this on HBOMax. Frankly I'm very happy with that. I've got a 60" OLED TV and great sound. I really don't care for going to movie theaters. It's just too much of a bother these days. It is especially difficult to get a baby sitter for my autistic son. They could charge $50 for this and it would still be cheaper than a trip to the theater.

I wonder why they used the year 1984, instead of say, 1983, 1985, or 2020?!?!

Conspiracy theorists are gonna have a field day on this one.

I wish I would have never sat down to watch this movie. Someone should tell the people at Warner Bros. that these superhero movies are supposed to either fun or full of action, this movie is none of those. It's a 2:30 snorefest which is an hour too long.

I wish I would have never sat down to watch this movie. Someone should tell the people at Warner Bros. that these superhero movies are supposed to either fun or full of action, this movie is none of those. It's a 2:30 snorefest which is an hour too long.

I’m glad it wasn’t just me. And how has DC still not figured out CGI? I’m watching in 4K on an OLED and it still looked bad. At least I had HBO Max on a free trial.

As soon as they started on the wish thing, it was pretty obvious what the end was going to be. I shouldn’t be able to guess the ending 20 minutes in

The “monkey paw” answer to your wish is that you have to watch a longer directors cut version while you remain standing.

It was fine. Agreed that it was too long but I appreciated the story's resolution. It's nice to have a superhero portrayed as someone to look up to rather than as a sociopath we're lucky to have on our side.

Watched it last night with my son. We enjoyed it. It was nice to be able to watch a brand new movie on release day at home and not have to worry about the rona in a theater. It was also nice to be able to fast forward through the credits to see if there were extra scenes. Can't holler up to the booth at the theater and tell them to do that.

Watched it last night with my son. We enjoyed it. It was nice to be able to watch a brand new movie on release day at home and not have to worry about the rona in a theater. It was also nice to be able to fast forward through the credits to see if there were extra scenes. Can't holler up to the booth at the theater and tell them to do that.
I forgot all about the end credits scene, I was just glad it was over and shut it down as soon as the credits started rolling. I guess I can fire up Max, hit resume and check it out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom