Wonderfully awesome commercials ..... (1 Viewer)

Outbackjack

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
On the heels of the absolute worst commercials (in which I saw many HORRIBLE ones I hadn’t seen before)....I am a sucker for 2 current commercials.

Love these two.

Every All State Mayhem commercial. I just really like the actor, thought he was hilarious years ago as Liz Lemon’s awful boyfriend on 30 rock.
Many are sports themed.....but they are just funny to me.
Love the current one where he’s a cat and the one where he’s a dog.

Cat ......what you think is love is one billion years tiger DNA ?????

They are overplayed so I’m figuring some here are annoyed by them.

Also like the nice sarcasm in the Verizon .....Just OK is not OK.

Especially the doctor when he enters the room....”Guess who just got reinstated...”.....love that line.....and his ending line......”Ahhhh, we’ll figure it out”

I typically like all of the recent old spice body wash add

The dude who plays the motaur- 1/2 man 1/2 motorcycle has impeccable delivery and the people they hire to react/respond to him a spot on (it’s geico I think)

?Every Kiss begins with Kay.?

Just love those. Great jingle. The Jared ones are a close 2nd.

On the heels of the absolute worst commercials (in which I saw many HORRIBLE ones I hadn’t seen before)....I am a sucker for 2 current commercials.

Love these two.

Every All State Mayhem commercial. I just really like the actor, thought he was hilarious years ago as Liz Lemon’s awful boyfriend on 30 rock.

Especially the doctor when he enters the room....”Guess who just got reinstated...”.....love that line.....and his ending line......”Ahhhh, we’ll figure it out”

The All State Mayhem's are great. I love his evil laugh. I also like the Farmer's Ins ones

The All State Mayhem's are great. I love his evil laugh. I also like the Farmer's Ins ones

I lol at the one where he's a dog licking his owner. And his evil chuckle at the end of each of them are great. My favorite has to be the one where he's at the door talking into the video and the what?...what?...what?!...what!!! exchange is hilarious. Then chucking after ramming his mailbox and motorcycle for good measure. Too funny.

To this day, the AT&T "Walk of Life" commercial, best commercial I've seen.

This is the best ad EVER. I tear up every time I see it.

Love these two.

my two favorite mayhems

Second best commercial Ever. Sorry I think Budweiser has half the top ten.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom