Woody Page (1 Viewer)

CJL

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
picks bears and falcons in nfc TITLE... THE FALCONS ARE SO OVERRATED god i hope we whoop there *** in the georgia dome and sweep the series:cussing:

The job of the media personalties is not to make the "expert" picks but to make controversial picks. That's what draws the audience in. I've found that Woody and Skip often go to the extremes with their analysis and opinions and that makes for good TV. I don't understand why people get so upset with the media's opinion and predictions, its not like what they say is going to decide who makes the playoffs or who wins the Super Bowl.

Seriously look at the source...Woody looks like a walking, talking, Jim Beam commercial with a little dash of crack thrown in.

I don't know why you guys are mad. We want everyone to say that we will miss the playoffs. Don't you guys realize that every time the media gets on our bandwagon we suffer letdowns and fail miserably?

The job of the media personalties is not to make the "expert" picks but to make controversial picks. That's what draws the audience in. I've found that Woody and Skip often go to the extremes with their analysis and opinions and that makes for good TV. I don't understand why people get so upset with the media's opinion and predictions, its not like what they say is going to decide who makes the playoffs or who wins the Super Bowl.

Yea man, I agree, its called an opinion who gives a ****, not everybody is sold on the Saints, is that a crime??

Quite frankly I'm not sold on us just yet making a run in the playoffs, I know there's many that feel like me but don't want to say anything....i'm waiting to see how we play on the road against a quality opponent.......

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom