WoooHooo...our family's new addition (1 Viewer)

woohoosaint

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I just wanted to share my joy about my new grandson. Braxton Alexander was born this morning at 9:11. He weighed 7.5 pounds and was 20 inches long.

I plan to watch every Saints game with him to teach him what true fanhood is. The only problem is that my son-in-law is a Cowgirls fan!!!
UUUGGGHHH!!!

Braxton's mommy is doing well and his daddy is serving in Iraq. Any prayers for Braxton's daddy's safe return would be much appreciated.

May God bless all of my SR brothers and sisters, and all of our military men and women

I just wanted to share my joy about my new grandson. Braxton Alexander was born this morning at 9:11. He weighed 7.5 pounds and was 20 inches long.

I plan to watch every Saints game with him to teach him what true fanhood is. The only problem is that my son-in-law is a Cowgirls fan!!!
UUUGGGHHH!!!

Braxton's mommy is doing well and his daddy is serving in Iraq. Any prayers for Braxton's daddy's safe return would be much appreciated.

May God bless all of my SR brothers and sisters, and all of our military men and women

Congratulations on that new Saints fan! 7.5lbs and 20" long sounds like he may (one day) be our answer to our LB problems. Will make sure I specifically mention your son in law when the knees hit the bedside tonight for prayers. Again, congratulations!

Congratulations on that new Saints fan! 7.5lbs and 20" long sounds like he may (one day) be our answer to our LB problems. Will make sure I specifically mention your son in law when the knees hit the bedside tonight for prayers. Again, congratulations!
Thanks,Jai

Big congrats, woohoosaint! A grandson to spoil is God's gift to grandpas for surviving so long.

Thanks guys...I just can't contain the joy that I'm feeling.
This is my second grandchild and that same feeling of joy is just as strong as the first time.

UUUGGGHHH!!!
I think if you went to a local judge and explained that situation, he may grant you legal custody!!:hihi: j/k
Congrats and best of luck for a safe return for your son-in-law!

I think he may have the record for most pics taken of him in a lifetime.

As a matter of fact he's probably wondering why the nurses look normal,but his family looks like we have cameras for faces!!!
:hihi:

AWESOME NEWS!! CONGRATS!!

And we'll keep his daddy as well as all of the other men and women serving our country in our prayers.

Congratulations. Keep him away from the Cowboys.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom