"Word on the Street" - aka Bar talk... (1 Viewer)

Joe OKC

"Better Days"
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone else heard this?

Gossip is. That if Obama is elected president, that he will be assinated...

Politics is just one of those things that you talk about at a bar, over a beer with friends. But it does seem that this rumor has been getting around...

Joe

Has anyone else heard this?

Gossip is. That if Obama is elected president, that he will be assinated...

Politics is just one of those things that you talk about at a bar, over a beer with friends. But it does seem that this rumor has been getting around...

Joe

I have been hearing the exact same thing. I think he he get elected, you will have some nut to try and kill him. JMO

I live in Mississippi and I work at a prison that houses a lot of folks who might talk about doing such things and this is the first Ive heard of it.

Disturbing.

Hope Billary isn't his veep choice. (Go with Edwards).

yes as a matter of fact my father in law mentioned it to me. I said " thats nuts, no way"...wonder where this started?

so it's completely racial? Because I don't see what would make him more objectionable ideologically to the wingnuts than Kerry, Gore, Clinton, Dukakis, Mondale, etc....

I've never heard anything like that before. Can you imagine if people were talking about killing GWB?

Not to mention, Obama pretty much swept the south didn't he? This seems to lay some stereotypes to rest IMO.

It puzzles me that people will cry for tolerance, new age accpetance, Tiger Woods blah, blah, blah...

...and in the same breath entertain statements or conversations this morbid.

I guess we do have a long way to go.

It puzzles me that people will cry for tolerance, new age accpetance, Tiger Woods blah, blah, blah...

...and in the same breath entertain statements or conversations this morbid.

I guess we do have a long way to go.

I don't see it as people entertaining the idea so much as people being frightened that there are folks sick enough to do such a thing.

I don't see it as people entertaining the idea so much as people being frightened that there are folks sick enough to do such a thing.

Thorin, maybe so...

When you read something like this, regardless of your color, it is hard not to be cynical. For some, a conversation like this can feed an inner desire, without ever having to commit the act or witness it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom