Work (harmless) pranks thread (1 Viewer)

Right click on the desktop of someone that has left their computer running, select Properties, then Advanced. A lot of display adapters allow you to rotate the display, I like to do 180 degrees. A lot of times the only way they can figure out to fix it is to turn their monitor upside down.

What has everyone else done while at work that's funny? Here's one I plan on doing tomorrow just to see what happens:

I'm going to unplug my victim's mouse and see just how it takes to get one of the IT guys out there to correct the problem.
I did something similar yesterday by simply unplugging the electric pencil sharpener. I'm not sure how long the maintenance request took, but I'm sure it wasn't very late in the morning !

I thought you were a hairdresser and butcher?

Who uses a mouse?

I work for a huge goverment and military contractor, so its pretty anal and uptight. Many of the employees have wild sides and like to party when not at work. We fall under FAA guidelines for random drug testing.

I printed on company letter head in a company envelope something about going to get drug tested, along with a company brochure about drug additction. At the bottom of the letter I put just kidding, had you worried. I would leave them on their desk when they were at lunch.

We must be stuck in the 80's also. What do they have that has replaced the mouse?

Someone did this at my work place to a guy who is one of those who is always stuck up everyone's rear end and thinks he knows the answer to every problem.

They took a small shad and taped it up under his desk. It took a few days but the stench became unbearable in his office. Everyone had him convinced that it must have been a small animal that died in the wall near his desk. He had every kind of air freshener he could buy placed around his office.

Luckily I didn't have to work anywhere near his office.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom