Workaholics (Comedy Central) (1 Viewer)

I never intentionally watch it. But, it often comes on after something I am watching and it's odd enough for me not to turn it off. I'm not sure why, but I enjoy watching it. I think it's kind of a Beavis & Butthead kind of thing.

The college flashback episode was gold. IMO the best one of the newest season. The opening scene, and the good will hunting parody, made my night.

Funny as hell. Just got into it on Netflix a couple months ago and caught up on seasons two and three via other means.

i love it. my favorite episode was when the office prankstar died (home girl). the best part was when she flashed them in the video. classic!!!

The episode when they go nuts over the Australian temp is the best (the "Crank Zone" episode).

<div style="background-color:#000000;width:520px;"><div style="padding:4px;"><embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:arc:video:comedycentral.com:1aa8ebbc-fa53-11e0-aca6-0026b9414f30" width="512" height="288" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" base="." flashVars=""></embed><p style="text-align:left;background-color:#FFFFFF;padding:4px;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:0px;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;"><b><a href="http://www.comedycentral.com">Comedy Central</a></b></p></div></div>

Big fan. Favorite episode is the finale of season 1. "How much money to punch your mom in the face? 30 grand, im laying that chick out cold. lovely woman but POW!!!" I was LOLn

"Dude, I said I did TWENTY POINT he didn't even flinch! Phelps changed everything."

- The Ders.

It's my favorite show at the moment. Very saddened that it's on a new-episode-break until January.

I thought the black doubled-headed dilly fight between Montez and Carl in the "Montez Wife Cheating" episode was hilarious, comedy genius, lol.

Ya'll should follow those dudes on twitter, their tweets are just as ridiculous.

I can't wait for "The Other Cubicle" spin-off of this show.

I think this show (plot-wise) is pretty hit and miss - but when it's good, I definitely crack up. We always watch Tosh so now we just watch this one too. Adam kills me, almost everything he says makes me laugh.

The college flashback episode was gold. IMO the best one of the newest season. The opening scene, and the good will hunting parody, made my night.

That was actually the first episode I've seen, it really was pretty funny.

I think I'm going to try to find more episodes.

When i started seeing advertisements for it on CC i was like wow that is really going to be dumb, i watched it one day when there was absolutely nothing left on tv, and i love it. I dvr it every week.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom