Working in a conference room with others (1 Viewer)

dajmno

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
A guy I don't know is playing an 80's pop station on Pandora on his iPhone. It feels like a 24 inch needle is being driven into my head slowly.

Currently Jody Watley - Real Love is playing

What would you do?

If I put on my headphones - is that too obvious and rude? Should I even care about being polite?

kcirdor

Clackin
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Say, "So, I sure am glad we discussed everyone's favorite music genre to listen to"

But really, just put your head phones on. Dude is rude for playing his music without head phones.

JuJuNola

Lifer
Reaction score
A guy I don't know is playing an 80's pop station on Pandora on his iPhone. It feels like a 24 inch needle is being driven into my head slowly.

What would you do?

If I put on my headphones - is that too obvious and rude? Should I even care about being polite?

I would politely ask him if he can put his headphones in, because you're having a hard time concentrating. I've had to do that with my co-worker sitting next to me. No problem.

CHI-TOWNSAINT

More than 15K posts served!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score

What would you do?

Introduce him to another gay man.

uproar90

Carpathian Warlock
Reaction score

What would you do?

A simple request to either 'get some headphones' or 'it's my turn to pick the pandora' channel should suffice.

If he says anything, take the iphone out to the middle of a dance floor, and... well you know the rest.

:fart2:

chad141fa

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Start rubbing his shoulders and playing with his hair. When he turns around and says "what are you doing?" Say ohh I thought you were gay because of the music.

OP
dajmno

dajmno

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
#np cyndi lauper time after time

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom