Working with Hokie Gajans nephew… (1 Viewer)

1694548775527.gif

That’s before my time obviously. After a quick Google search, I became a fan a few years before retired and still don’t remember him. Actually he didn’t play much the year I started watching football. Was he a good player?

1694548775527.gif

That’s before my time obviously. After a quick Google search, I became a fan a few years before retired and still don’t remember him. Actually he didn’t play much the year I started watching football. Was he a good player?
One of the best saints ever

1694548775527.gif

Wasn't he that guy that used to fish with Don Dubuc?

Just kidding but he was before my time, too. And I had NO IDEA he died in 2016. Where have I been?

After D.Brees torched Saints for his 3rd TD to Antonio Gates, Hokie said "That safety needs to get his head out his (donkey) and get on that tight end! Poor Hokie had to apologize for his language to open the broadcast the next week. That was also the infamous Aaron Brooks backwards pass game, 2004.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom