World Cup 2022 - Qatar (with SR Pick'Em league) (1 Viewer)

Let's all take a minute to laugh at Argentina by the way. You think the US is upset about a result hahahaha

I figured after the Ochoa save, I’d see at least 4 posts by Systemshock arguing against himself

What happened, 10 mins into the 2nd half, my sister called me and told me she needed to go see a dr, so I had to go to her house and murder her. Calling me mid game can't happen again.

Congratulations to Ochoa, though, who had not stopped a penalty kick since the Reagan administration.

Last edited:
Let's all take a minute to laugh at Argentina by the way. You think the US is upset about a result hahahaha
The Iranian players need to worry about their return home because of press conference comments made in support of women advocating for their rights.

The Argentinian players need to worry about their return home because of Argentinian fans.

The Iranian players need to worry about their return home because of press conference comments made in support of women advocating for their rights.

The Argentinian players need to worry about their return home because of Argentinian fans.
Gregg better worry about me befouling his lobster bisque if he keeps letting CP take the set pieces

Criticism of Qatari govt is fair game
Can we leave the religious chauvinism out?
I meant nothing religious about my comment. When I was in the Navy they were Saudi Arabians being trained in San Diego and then we had to go to Messhall we would see them eating and whereas we would grab a tray and place individual plates of food on the tray they are Saudi Arabians would grab a tray and demand to be served on said tray and then commence to eat with their hands and to
me that was something new, I know every culture has a different way of doing things but it seemed like they got joy out of making sure that half of their food hit the ground around them. Hence the knuckle dragging Neanderthal comment.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom