World Cup 2022 - Qatar (with SR Pick'Em league) (3 Viewers)

Clearly the player steps out in front of defender to create charge...ALL REFS should call this same way.

Portugals keeper almost blew it not realizing a Ghana player was behind him.

Regarding that PK, if a US player was fouled like that, I’m screaming for the PK. It was a foul. My biggest issue are plays where a guy gets an inadvertent forearm or elbow to the face, and they fall down writhing in pain like half their face was blown off with a 12 gauge. Act like that happened in a bar fight. You doing that in a bar fight?

... on the other hand, this Iranian ref doing the Brasil-Serbia game is allowing everything to continue. May be a side effect of having Neymarius Floppius Maximus in the game.

I can’t stand Neymar, think he is vastly overrated….that said not good news for Brazil….For some weird reason I decided that Portugal would play keep away after getting the 2-1 lead and went to the gym and missed the last glorious 20+ minutes of that game….ugh….
We cannot play for the draw - we do that we lose
We play for the win and we got a fair chance
Don’t over think it gregggggg

Hoping for the best but I have no faith in Berhalter really….

I don't remember ever seeing any manager just sit on the bench with pen and paper like VanGaal is doing.

Last edited:
I can’t stand Neymar, think he is vastly overrated….that said not good news for Brazil….For some weird reason I decided that Portugal would play keep away after getting the 2-1 lead and went to the gym and missed the last glorious 20+ minutes of that game….ugh….

Hoping for the best but I have no faith in Berhalter really….

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom