World Cup 2022 - Qatar (with SR Pick'Em league) (4 Viewers)

Berhalter will have to address Gios status. Have to.

Agreed @MSUSousaphone ...Mckennie should have been swapped for Brendan A.
Yeah. I hope they sub sooner. I'm also big on Jesus. Admittedly he's almost a little too much like our midfielders....man....we really just need Brian McBride back.

Yeah. I hope they sub sooner. I'm also big on Jesus. Admittedly he's almost a little too much like our midfielders....man....we really just need Brian McBride back.

Go watch Good Rivals on Amazon.

McBride was a beast in air in front of goal. (They show a few of his goals )

Having that guy opens up wide play and the middle as opponents have to respect and defend wide runs and crosses.

Yeah Gio must be hurt
grrrr
If indeed injured, the "what he could have been" chatter will be in full swing. So very sad if true, and I hope he has the structure around him to deal with the emotional/mental aspect.

All I could find. Something stinks.

Either Gregg is playing coy with Gio carrying injury, or in fact, his scheme doesn't fit Gios ability.

I have to think this game, Gio and BA come in at half. Have to. If we don't see them at all or very late, I start questioning Berhalters tactical ability.

We will see.

Alexis looks like he got something to say.

I don't want to agree with him...please please please.

I have to think this game, Gio and BA come in at half. Have to. If we don't see them at all or very late, I start questioning Berhalters tactical ability.

We will see.

He brought in Jordan Morris against Wales because he wanted "speed and power".

Great.

How about "talent and ability"?

If I was going to try to pack it in and protect a lead....Morris and Acosta would be my guys.....I just think it was dumb to try to pack it in on a one goal lead against Bale while the shakiest part of your team is the D.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom