World Cup 2022 - Qatar (with SR Pick'Em league) (3 Viewers)

Fanduel didnt get the memo.

More importantly, anyone have the current status of the directv/fox dispute?

That was my argument several pages back as well. ( initially when i kept seeing an arm outside shaded area ) - if that body part CANNOT play the ball, then it shouldnt be taken into account in offside rule.

They are conflating what constitutes offside with these graphics.

IMO, it should be position of the feet. If offensive player LEANS because he is starting his run, and defender LEANS opposite way, that makes offensive player offside...BS. If feet are EVEN, then there is no ADVANTAGE other than the DEFENDER DECIDED to TRY and put player in offside position. HE MISSED.
Indeed.

Fanduel didnt get the memo.

More importantly, anyone have the current status of the directv/fox dispute?

Still no word. last update i saw 3 hrs ago.

ill lose my @#$$% if they dont get this done for tomorrow.

EDIT - i guess a decent workaround is Fox on computer casted to TV?

Last edited:
Could use Fox Sports app? I have the app on my TV.

Yeah that too!!! i have on computer- guess just download to TV

WAIT! but i log in VIA my DirectTV subscription lolol

Square 1 i guess.

I don't have DTV but if they pull the US World Cup knockout state game from millions of people, I will be absolutely incensed with you.

alright - can't shake the feeling that holland knows they have a much deeper bench than we do
I'm sure they've seen us run out of gas midway through 2nd half in each match - it seems like they'd be more than happy to stretch to ET

greggg doesn't seem super interested in changing tactics, BUT he has admitted that Group v Knockout are 2 different tournaments, so maybe he will try something new *reaches for Gio Drum* IF, Gio has something in the take, I think you have to start him. You can't wait til 2nd half if there's an even decent chance of going to extra time
I know greggg has said they're sticking with a traditional 9, but he's indicated Josh won't be available and Jesus does not match up well - Haji has the physicality but has not risen to the occasion yet
so i'm calling for Weah as 9, Gio in Weah's spot
I know that's not going to happen, but that's the thing that's making most sense to me
(oh and keeping CCV to start and Zimm to protect the hopeful lead)

Ok i have no idea whats going on now in offside rule.

None.

Ghanaian player was in offside when another took shot- sheilded keeper who blocked shot but spilled ...another Ghanaian got to it , keeper comes out and creates PK off VAR.

But the WHOLE REASON HE SPILLED IT was Ghanaian player was OFFSIDE on initial shot.

Good he saved it.

its crazy

The two Group H games are 27' in and there are three goals between them.

I’ve seen a couple of obvious uncalled offsides on Portugal. I don’t know what it is either. SMH.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom