Worst Album Covers Ever (1 Viewer)

i don't know the album, but they show it on VH1's 80s or one hit wonder specials.

it's the cover of the solo album for the lead singer of dexy's midnight runners (come on eileen) anyone know the one I mean?

if you were wondering the best way to come out of the closet to your parents, just buy that album and leave it laying around.

(you could argue the same thing about that prince album but prince is a bad*** and I'll have words with anyone who says otherwise)

No doubt, this has to be what you're talking about.

(it's a guy, btw everyone)

Attachments

• krowland.bmp
    262 KB · Views: 2
I also thought the Sabotage album was a strange choice, but maybe that's just because I like the album so much. It may look strange to a non-fan.

This is one of my favorite albums from the thrash era, but some have said it's a silly cover:

Exodus-BbB.jpg

Agree, totally. One of the must-have albums of the early years of thrash. Ranks right up there with Ride the Lightning, Master of Puppets, Reign in Blood, Practice What You Preach and Peace Sells..., etc.

Agree, totally. One of the must-have albums of the early years of thrash. Ranks right up there with Ride the Lightning, Master of Puppets, Reign in Blood, Practice What You Preach and Peace Sells..., etc.

Yeah, I'm with ya. A couple other, although not as highly rated. I really liked the Metal Church one...still do actually. These covers are probably not very good either:

MetalChurch.jpg

OvkTO.gif

The Black Sabbath Sabotage and Born Again, and Rainbow's Straight between the eyes wasnt so bad? a couple others too.

The rest are awful...

I'll agree with you about Sabbaths Sabotage cover. I always thought that was a pretty cool.

B000EU1K8W.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Would have been cool about 7 RHCP albums ago

Awesome music, though

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom