Worst Album Covers Ever (1 Viewer)

Some awful stuff on there. I'm too lazy to look at them all. I think the worst album covers are the ones with a picture of a man's butt. (Motley Crue, Springsteen, etc.).
word of caution, above link contains nude images.

Wow. Those were truly awful. But I still think this cover from Prince's "Lovesexy" album is the absolute worst ever:

41BP4J8XQFL._AA240_.jpg

Last edited:
Didn't have time to go through them all.

But this one is a classic:

Attachments

• orleans_album.jpg
    orleans_album.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 235
Some awful stuff on there. I'm too lazy to look at them all. I think the worst album covers are the ones with a picture of a man's butt. (Motley Crue, Springsteen, etc.)

Not that I studied it too close, but Motley Crue's Too Fast for Love's cover was the crotch, not the butt.

Not that I studied it too close, but Motley Crue's Too Fast for Love's cover was the crotch, not the butt.

Yeah, that was it, just as bad.

"now the question; do I give him the *** or the crotch." - Tyler Durden

personally, i liked "swamp dogg" riding a giant rat

Didn't look at all of them so I don't know if it's on there but this one always cracks me up:

224314.jpg

The Black Sabbath Sabotage and Born Again, and Rainbow's Straight between the eyes wasnt so bad? a couple others too.

The rest are awful...

Last edited:
For years, I've felt The Bloodhound Gang's cover for Hefty Fine was the worst album cover ever. I feel like my whole world has now been shattered. Those are downright horrific.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom