Worst birthday ever! Advice needed! (2 Viewers)

Please accept my deepest condolences for your family's loss.
My heart goes out to you and your family at this difficult time.

I am so sorry for your loss Andrus. At times like this I am truly at a loss for words because I don't know exactly how you guys must feel. You, your daughter and especially your grand kids are certainly in my thoughts and prayers.

Andrus, So sorry to hear this terrible news. Ya'll are in our prayers. I also live in Carencro. I don't post much but read on here a lot. If ya'll need anything, i'm just down the road brother. School supplies etc... just say the word.

What a horrible thing for all of you to experience. You've got lots of people here who care about you and would donate what they can to a go fund me campaign. IDK if one has already been created, but if not, post a link here if you do decide to create one.

My condolences to you and your family Andrus. I will be lifting y’all up in prayers.

Well.. thank you very much, J.D! She does wear size 6, and Sheena would be grateful, but only if you are sure that your daughter doesn't need them.

If so... The address is:

Sheena Whitewing
392 Highway 182,
Sunset, La. 70584
no problem andrus. i get off a little early today for a meet and greet at my sons school. i will ship them then via USPS.

Andrus, I am so sorry to hear this terrible news, and please accept our deepest condolences to your whole family. We will be thinking of you and your family in the coming days, not to mention praying and contributing. Hang in there.

Andrus, so sorry to hear about this. I don't have any words of wisdom beyond what the SR community has already posted. Your family is in our prayers.

Very sorry to hear about this. Death is never easy, and I couldn't imagine what that day was like. Your family are in my prayers.

I did so because Dan in Lafayette called me and told me in no uncertain terms that he would take care of the upfront costs of the funeral and burial, and he could get his funds back through the gofundme, and if not, no time limits on paying him back... j

That @Dan in Lafayette pretends to be such an unapologetic sourpuss all the time, when really he's just a good and decent and wonderful friend and brother. I owe you a deep, wet kiss right on the lips if ever I meet you this side of heaven, Dan.

My condolences Andrus. I have no words brother, just that I'm sorry. Try to stay strong, especially for those grandkids.

I've been on this forum for a while but have never met anyone, much less Andrus. My only interaction with him is 2 weeks ago he offered me his training camp tickets for free, which was awesome.

That, and with how much he does to keep up this site, and he is A OK in my book. I don't have much to give at the moment, but I'd like to throw you some on Paypal(i don't want gofundme taking any fees); so feel free to PM your Paypal address sir.

Also, from reading these posts I've discovered at lot you guys and girls are BADASS! Seriously, some strong people in here. All of your stories are absolutely heartbreaking and I don't know what I would do in your shoes. I'm always cognizant of how fortunate I've been to avoid these types of situations, but at the same time knowing it'll happen one day. I can only hope to be as brave and strong as what you've all showed in this thread. You guys are an inspiration and i'm so glad to be a part of this forum!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom