Worst conditions you’ve ever watched a game in (1 Viewer)

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Now’s the time of year when we get to see fans standing in real ****** weather watching football

Worst I can remember is Liberty Bowl (79 I think Tulane/Roch Hontas)
It was VERY cold - we were in upper deck with VERY brisk winds

Obviously nothing like these snow or rain games, but I can still feel that cold

What’s your worst?

This year in Seattle, it raining from the beginning of the game until it ended, second was Tampa Bay 2 weeks ago, forecast said 68 degrees, gametime was 58 degrees. My love for the team kept me warm that game.

Sitting in a hotel room, in Little Rock, watching the Saints play a home game in San Antonio. Guess what season?

The “Monsoon” game here in Charlotte. Not only was it treacherously raining and cold, but the damn drains kept pouring out water down on us in the lower bowl. We lost that game, walked to this swanky sushi restaurant, called an Uber after Uber after Uber. They kept canceling bc of the traffic. After freezing soaking wet for close to two hours, some Panthers players walked in and proceeded to laugh at us bc they saw we were Saints fans. We got our drinks comped, so it wasn’t a total loss.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sb...13/12/22/5236158/saints-panthers-monsoon-rain

When I went to Charlotte for the Saints/Panthers NFC South Championship Game In 2013.
Rain. Terrible rain.

Not me but my poor Mom always talked about Dad taking her to the Army-Navy game in Philadelphia in a snowstorm.

Saints @ Redskins 2009... Our seats were up under an overhang and tucked in a corner. The wind was howling through there. Had snowed the night before and the game time temps were in the 30s.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom