Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Other - elaborate

Votes: 10 17.9%

• Total voters

Jonesy77

Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Which of these is the worst day of the year for a man?

Poll en route.

edit: needs to be an annual occurrence. Obviously your heart attack or brain tumor would trump all.

Last edited:
Every Monday after a L. That is the worst hardest day to get through.

i haven't had one, but i imagine the day after a vasectomy(sp?) would be pretty bad :shrug:

I'd say valentine's day. Mostly because while you typically do all the same stuff as you would for a birthday or anniversary, everyone else in the damn world is trying to get those same reservations and buy the same presents. At least the other days you're most likely one of hte only people needing to go to the nice places for dinner.

Valentine's Day. I hate how they take a nice day and commercialize the heck out of it.

Valentine's day for me. It's the day have to buy some expensive gift for a rediculous holiday. And in case you haven't seen the jewelry commercials, karats = depth of love.

Valentine's Day. If you go all out, she'll expect the same effort every year. If you "under-do" it, you'll never live it down.

Can't win.

Valentine's Day. If you go all out, she'll expect the same effort every year. If you "under-do" it, you'll never live it down.

Can't win.

I win by not celebrating it on its actual day. I do either an early or late Valentine's day surprise. :9:

Anniversary. Not the normal anniversary, but all the little "anniversaries" that we never knew existed. Anniversary of our first kiss, anniversary of our first date, anniversary of the first time we drove 37 mph in a 25 mph zone. We need a damn personal assistant just to keep track of all these meaningless "special" occasions.

i haven't had one, but i imagine the day after a vasectomy(sp?) would be pretty bad :shrug:

only thing bad about it, is the limitations they put on you to keep from taking a chance of opening the incision.
and that' s a 1 time event, not an annual per the op, about the heart attack or tumor thing.

sbtb, havent' you learned to pull a houdini and dissappear for those tempermental 3 days a month..lol

valentines day is the dumbest of them all. its just a stupid holiday so that hallmark and other stores of its sort can make money. and some women, no matter what the guy gets them, they arent satisfied because one of their other co-workers got a better gift than them

Diamonds....

Attachments

• beatles.jpg
    beatles.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 1
Y'all stress Valentine's day far too much.

In fact, I have 0 issues taking care of wifey on any of those days that apply. Where I have issues is stuff for the in-laws. :covri:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom