Worst Episode of Friends Ever (1 Viewer)

pffft...Meatloaf is who makes Fight Club work....and i don't think he's ever been on Friends
Mr. Loaf was great in that. Also in Leap of Faith. And that exhausts my knowledge of his filmography off the top of my head.

Now, back to Friends. All the things said are true. But it gave us one of the great relationship catchphrases ever: WE WERE ON A BREAK! And it gave us one of the greatest rom com actresses ever in Jennifer Aniston.

Now, back to Friends. All the things said are true. But it gave us one of the great relationship catchphrases ever: WE WERE ON A BREAK! And it gave us one of the greatest rom com actresses ever in Jennifer Aniston.

So many quotable phrases over the decade or so it ran.. just off the top of my head:

Joey’s misunderstanding the phrase ‘moot point’ and thinking it’s ‘moo point’: “It’s a moo point .. It’s like a cow’s opinion , it doesn’t matter- it’s MOO”

”Guess what?!” Chandler: “Uh, the fifth dentist finally caved and now theyre ALL recommending Trident?”

“Ross, what happened to your old, HUMAN teeth ?!”

Joey: “That hurts my Joey’s apple”.. Chandler: “Joey, how many times do i have to tell you- it’s not named after EACH INDIVIDUAL MAN!”

”I’m trapped in an ATM vestibule with Jill Goodacre!” I actually used that one last year when i was parked next to her and her husband Harry Jr At the UPS Store in Metairie.. texted some friends “I’m trapped in an SUV next to Jill Goodacre!”.. i kill me

”Could there BE any more quotable phrases?!”

“Seven.... seven... seven... Svensevenseven!!!”

Phoebe: ”I knew there was something wrong becuase my fingernails didnt grow AT ALL yesterday.”

”How YOU doin’??”

”I’m trapped in an ATM vestibule with Jill Goodacre!” I actually used that one last year when i was parked next to her and her husband Harry Jr At the UPS Store in Metairie.. texted some friends “I’m trapped in an SUV next to Jill Goodacre!”.. i kill me
Ha, I thought that was Seinfeld. Dang it. But good thinking, I wouldn't have come up with that so fast. I'd just be fan girling so hard.

Ha, I thought that was Seinfeld. Dang it. But good thinking, I wouldn't have come up with that so fast. I'd just be fan girling so hard.

Friends season 1 , i believe

oh thought of another one: “So Ross, youre a paleontologist who works out? You’re like Indiana Jones”.... Ross: “i AM like Indiana Jones!”

Middle-aged black dude here (only mentioning that because race was referenced earlier) and I enjoyed the episodes of Friends that I watched. Granted, I probably watched maybe 10 full episodes ever, but not because I thought it was bad - outside of sports, I just didn’t watch a lot of TV during that time. Still, the shows made me laugh and I had a crush on Jennifer Aniston. That is all.

So many quotable phrases over the decade or so it ran.. just off the top of my head:

Joey’s misunderstanding the phrase ‘moot point’ and thinking it’s ‘moo point’: “It’s a moo point .. It’s like a cow’s opinion , it doesn’t matter- it’s MOO”

”Guess what?!” Chandler: “Uh, the fifth dentist finally caved and now theyre ALL recommending Trident?”

“Ross, what happened to your old, HUMAN teeth ?!”

Joey: “That hurts my Joey’s apple”.. Chandler: “Joey, how many times do i have to tell you- it’s not named after EACH INDIVIDUAL MAN!”

”Could there BE any more quotable phrases?!”
As Joey is trying to sell their oversized entertainment center, he volunteers to climb in it to prove that it can fit a grown man. After he enters it, they buyer locks him in and robs their apartment. Enter Chandler.

Chandler: WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!!!!

Joey: Ah man! He said he wouldn't take the chairs...If I ever see that guy again, you know what I 'm going to do?

Chandler: BEND OVER!

As Joey is trying to sell their oversized entertainment center, he volunteers to climb in it to prove that it can fit a grown man. After he enters it, they buyer locks him in and robs their apartment. Enter Chandler.

Chandler: WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!!!!

Joey: Ah man! He said he wouldn't take the chairs...If I ever see that guy again, you know what I 'm going to do?

Chandler: BEND OVER!

You mentioning furniture reminded me of one of the greatest all-time Ross lines: “PIVOT!”

As Alec Baldwin would say when he guest starred as Phoebe’s overly enthusiastic boyfriend- “Ah, classic Ross...”

Mr. Loaf was great in that. Also in Leap of Faith. And that exhausts my knowledge of his filmography off the top of my head.

Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom