Worst Hall & Oates Song (1 Viewer)

I am going to have to say "Kiss on My List"

I don't particularly like that song but I think it is well composed and arranged.

Actually, I think that for most of their songs during the productive years. They knew what they were doing.

Private Eyes, I Can't Go for That, Method of Modern Love, Family Man . . . I don't really like any of those songs. But I can't say they're "bad" - they have reaonably dynamic melodies, well-crafted hooks, and are well executed.

Making hits isn't easy.

I really hate these threads.

"because....i cant reeeeesissst"

ugh. Guess ill be singing Hall and Oates today in the office.

I don't particularly like that song but I think it is well composed and arranged.

Actually, I think that for most of their songs during the productive years. They knew what they were doing.

Private Eyes, I Can't Go for That, Method of Modern Love, Family Man . . . I don't really like any of those songs. But I can't say they're "bad" - they have reaonably dynamic melodies, well-crafted hooks, and are well executed.

Making hits isn't easy.
"worst" doesn't have to mean "bad"
if all of their songs are 10/10 except for one song that's 9/10, the 9/10 is worst but still excellent
(but tbc, i think most H&O songs are in the 7.2/10-8.3/10 range)

Making hits isn't easy.
you are such a nerd.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom