Worst. Mock. Ever. (1 Viewer)

I think him and Jason Cole wrote this together..

It's supposed to be tongue in cheek, like:

With the #10 pick, the NO Saints take the Archie Manning clan.

Well folks, in this package deal, Archie exercises parental rights and the Rams forfeit their claim on Peyton, as Archie, Peyton AND Eli form the first triple triple-threat backfield in the history of the NFL--the only question now, will father Archie be the 3rd straight Manning to win the SuperBowl MVP Award?

Also included in this package, son Cooper becomes the assistant to GM Mickey Loomis.

The only weakness? I think Mom Olivia is headed for the practice squad, or might even get sent down to the VooDoo to hone her skills.

But all in all, the biggest surprise of the draft this year, the Saints really did their homework on this pick and turned it into 5 additions to their team. ;)

It's supposed to be tongue in cheek, like:

With the #10 pick, the NO Saints take the Archie Manning clan.

Well folks, in this package deal, Archie exercises parental rights and the Rams forfeit their claim on Peyton, as Archie, Peyton AND Eli form the first triple triple-threat backfield in the history of the NFL--the only question now, will father Archie be the 3rd straight Manning to win the SuperBowl MVP Award?

Also included in this package, son Cooper becomes the assistant to GM Mickey Loomis.

The only weakness? I think Mom Olivia is headed for the practice squad, or might even get sent down to the VooDoo to hone her skills.

But all in all, the biggest surprise of the draft this year, the Saints really did their homework on this pick and turned it into 5 additions to their team. ;)

What are you talking about?

What are you talking about?

The picks you can make with Silver's mock draft, and yes his emphasis is usually on mock.

Think of it like the Krewe of Tucks chose Mock NFL Draft for their parade theme one year. ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom