N/S Worst NFL Team vs Bama Scenario (1 Viewer)

Zach Strief understands the technical side and the game so much better than these kids, he could show up out of the booth, out or shape, and dominate Bama’s BEST D-lineman.

Th NFL team would win without having to throw a single pass. Half or maybe more of the college players would be hurt before half time. This is literal non-sense.

The worst NFL vs Bama? Bama would get skull drug for 4 quarters and then some.

Specifically in the trenches.
Yep

That’s what some people don’t understand. Every NFL team, all 53 players, are basically college all stars

Well Bama may have 89 players that will be selected in the draft and play on NFL teams, every NFL team has 53 players that were drafted or signed.

Just as the question poses. Inevitably, the discussion always comes up when an NFL team stinks up the joint. Take the 2008 Lions in their prime, 2016 Browns, or 2018 Cardinals, and put them against this year's Bama squad.

Who do y'all think would win on a neutral field? Worst NFL team or 2018 Bama?Personally, I see no way Bama gets a first down against any of those teams. But others think it's possible.
The 0-16 Lions and Browns would blow Bama out.

I remember having this discussion with a guy from lafitte in early 2009 summer that claimed LSU would beat The Saints if they played. I haven't seen him since, but would love to bring up that conversation again!

Most of Bama winning is sheer physical dominance by having bigger/better players. It's like a 5A team playing a 3A team every week. Is it really that impressive? That wouldn't exist against an NFL team. They'd get destroyed.

That's one of the reasons I don't get wrapped up in college. I watch it, but I know what I'm watching. It's a system that's completely rigged for 3-4 teams and there's nothing that can be done about it.

The NFL team would win.
The problem that I have with college football, is that 70% of the schedule is against cupcake teams.
There is no way a college team would keep up with the worst of the NFL.

Just as the question poses. Inevitably, the discussion always comes up when an NFL team stinks up the joint. Take the 2008 Lions in their prime, 2016 Browns, or 2018 Cardinals, and put them against this year's Bama squad.

Who do y'all think would win on a neutral field? Worst NFL team or 2018 Bama?Personally, I see no way Bama gets a first down against any of those teams. But others think it's possible.
Its ridiculous to think they wouldn't even get a first down. The way rules protect QBs and all the slight contact that is penalized, they'd at least get a few on penalty alone. Besides that they wouldn't have much of a chance.

I was going to ask who's coaching? The worst NFL team with the worst NFL coaches against the best of the same from the NCAA would have to work to win the game.

Little man CAN'T outcoach NFL coaches.

It would be a train wreck that I would not watch.
OK, yes I would but still, not even a chance that Alabama would win.

It would be a train wreck that I would not watch.
OK, yes I would but still, not even a chance that Alabama would win.
I would watch, those bama fans would have swolen heads thinking they were going to win and i would bask in the glory of watching them get skull drug.

I have lived in Bama most of my life and the way he's worshiped down here is nauseating. They compare him to Bear Bryant and argue that he's a better coach because RINGZ.

To be fair, Bryant won 6 NCAA championships without scholarship limitations. That's was huge advantage for the football factories back in his era. Bryant's Alabama teams were so physically dominant, he refused to let Freshmen play. Bo Jackson said that was the main reason he chose Auburn over Bama

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom