Worst officiating since Superbowl XL (1 Viewer)

Saints & Stamps

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Now I know what Seahawks feel like.

I have never believed in conspiracy theorys about refs having an agenda but tonight was just awful. Even when the reply shows Graham had the ball on the last drive Ed Hoculi has a Freudian and gives it to Atlanta anyway.

that unsportsman-like penalty on the punt was absolute ****

its calls like that that make people wonder.. Donaghy in the NFL?

The no call on the faceguard against Lance Moore in the end zone was insane. Tracy Porter got called for a similar foul, albeit more obvious.

Multiple holding calls missed against the Falcons.

Admit it we did get a 1 yard break on the last spot. That was pretty big. About time the Falcons didn't get the game given to them.

The absolute worst call was the 15 yard unsportsmanlike conduct penalty against Torrence. I mean really, hitting a player who was clearly out of the play? I guess Torrence has eyes in the back of his helmet to know exactly where that punt is going to land. He initiated contact with the guy INBOUNDS for chrissakes.

That bs roughing the passer call ****** me off.....

I will give the refs credit for calling two OPI penalties, albeit one was offset by a phantom DPI, but hey, I'll take what I can get.

The absolute worst call was the 15 yard unsportsmanlike conduct penalty against Torrence. I mean really, hitting a player who was clearly out of the play? I guess Torrence has eyes in the back of his helmet to know exactly where that punt is going to land. He initiated contact with the guy INBOUNDS for chrissakes.

I've never seen that call in my life.

the 15 yard QB roughing penalty was awful as well. The LB that hit Ryan was in mid air when Ryan committed to sliding. He would have had to gone Matrix style, stop his momentum in mid air and reverse himself not to hit him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom