Worst parents in the world punk kid into thinking he got an Xbox 360 (merged) (1 Viewer)

I don't agree with what they did and I don't think their motives were pure, but teaching a child that there are consequences to their actions is severely lacking in our society.

Agreed, but that is a cruel, cruel consequence for something as innocent as being too excited to wait for Christmas. Come on, how many of us tried to sneak looks at our Christmas gifts ahead of time when we were kids? That's almost part of the magic of being a kid during the holidays.

And yes, I'd call these the worst parents...the ones that left their baby in the carseat for 5 days don't even deserve to be referred to as parents....:rant:

Even if this was all a joke, what did it teach that kid....nothing good, I can tell you that. Yeesh.

The kid is all sad, and all the mom can say to him is "You know we can't afford an X-Box 360!"....yea, but you thought it would be jolly fun to wrap his gifts in an empty XBox box?? Yes, you're a wonderful, sensitive mother...not...

Last edited:
These parents are SCUM!

It's one thing if you can't afford and XBox, that's completely understandable and not every kid needs to have one.. BUT to purposely do that to your child and laugh at his sadness.

WOW...... I seriously want to punch those parents in the face and do even more to them.. that's just wrong..

http://break.com/index/the-meanest-parents-in-the-world.html

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom