Worst parents in the world punk kid into thinking he got an Xbox 360 (merged) (1 Viewer)

That was coldblooded jack, but I have to admit I laughed my @#$ off with them...:smilielol:
poor little fella...:covri:

When you were a kid did your parents ever do anything mean to you for their own amusement?

On my 16th birthday my dad tossed me the keys to his '76 chevy malibu. He told me he was getting a new car and the chevy was mine. I was floored by this action. He had never done anything for me up to that point. I ran outside to sit in my car only to find it in the driveway with a busted windshield, a missing front end and a hood in the shape of a tee-pee. The radiator was gone, the engine was in the dashboard and the steering wheel was busted in half. I still do not know how he walked away from the accident he had that morning. At least he didn't lose his warped sense of humor. Needless to say my best day quickly became my worst day.

As for the parents in the video, they should be beaten. What a horrible thing to do and to film it.........:dunno: :mad:

Yeah, this is way worse that the parents who left their child in a car seat for fice days before she finally died of starvation...

I couldn't imagine that this was merely a prank. I am sure the kid got a second X-Box that was hidden somewhere else. For one thing, how in the heck did they get a box for it?

I couldn't imagine that this was merely a prank. I am sure the kid got a second X-Box that was hidden somewhere else. For one thing, how in the heck did they get a box for it?

Agreed...According to the video description that's what happened. The poster hasn't updated that video. That young child has been emotionally scarred for life. I would never purposely do this sort of thing to my children; however, I have to allow for there being more than one parenting style.

I hope he puts them in a ****** nursing home one day

Yeah, this is way worse that the parents who left their child in a car seat for fice days before she finally died of starvation...

Who said that?
*Edit* Nevermind, I see the title of the thread. I will grant you that they are not the "worst" parents in the world.

Life is tough.

I don't get what you are trying to say here. Life is tough so it is okay to mock a child and post his humiliation on the internet for all to see? :dunno:

Last edited:
I bet he got it, and when people started to inquire and want to hook the kid up with stuff, the family said "oh, no we didn't get him one" just so they could cash in on some free stuff.

I too would be willing to give the kid an xbox, if i didn't think the mom would hock for a box of cheese poofs.

Those people really are scum. I hope the boy resents them so much he intentionally grows up to be nothing like them.

I don't agree with what they did and I don't think their motives were pure, but teaching a child that there are consequences to their actions is severely lacking in our society.

I bet he got it, and when people started to inquire and want to hook the kid up with stuff, the family said "oh, no we didn't get him one" just so they could cash in on some free stuff.

agreed.

It's disturbing to want to post your child on the Internets for everyone to laugh at or feel sorry for. Explotation.

Video looks fake to me. Kid didnt seem near as excited nor as disappointed as he should have. Family seemed too mean about it. Where did they get the box anyway? I dont think I could go out today and come home with an empty Xbox box to play a prank with. I think they just wanted to make a video that got famous on the internet. Maybe they just wanted 15 minutes of fame, maybe they hope the kid will get some acting gigs, or maybe they thought people would feel bad and send them some free stuff. Either way, I bet the kid has his Xbox and now they have realized that they can get some free stuff if they tell people he didnt get one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom