Worst Song Billy Joel Ever Did (1 Viewer)

boutrous

the only way I know how
Reaction score
I thought I was the only one who loved Allentown, because other people seemed to skip over that one.

I've always hated We Didn't Start the Fire, but I'd have to give worst to This is the Time.

Madmarsha

I default to sarcasm
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I haven't felt the need to buy or download anything Billy Joel did after 1980. Therefore, my answer is, Everything from The Nylon Curtain on.

OP
Mr. Blue Sky

Mr. Blue Sky

Still P***ed at Yoko
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I thought I was the only one who loved Allentown, because other people seemed to skip over that one.

I've always hated We Didn't Start the Fire, but I'd have to give worst to This is the Time.

Aw man, i was reaching for the Like button to give you a thumbs-up for your post- but then you had to end it by dissing This is the Time........ That is an amazing song.

GW93

Original
Reaction score
I know I'm going to hell and stuff, but it's fun to sing along to Illegal Alien.
That’s Genesis, not solo PC, if that makes a difference - and that is a good song.

“We Didn’t Start the Fire” is obnoxious, but I’ll go to bat for “Pressure” as one of the better early-MTV-era works.

Denzien

May contain 10% Ethanol
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I’m gonna have to say it’s a tie between We Didnt Start the Fire ... and Pressure
Are you talking about the worst of his 33 Top 40 hits, or of his >120 studio album songs?

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom