Worst. Spin-offs. Ever. (1 Viewer)

A lot of people think that the Three’s Company spinoff Three’s a Crowd was bad, but i actually liked it, and had a crush on Jack’s new love interest, Vicky (though she was no Janet).. i was just happy to see some of the characters continue on in some capacity after TC ended…. I actually liked Three’s a Crowd more than the other TC spinoff, The Ropers.. the Ropers themselves, i feel, were great peripheral characters- but who wants to watch an entire half hour about an elderly husband evading his wife’s sexual advances ?

So not a fan of Mork and Mindy or Laverne and Shirley?
I was all about Robin Williams, Pam Dawber, and Jonathan Winters, but I can only laugh at a man saying Shazbot so many times before it isn't funny anymore. Winters and Williams are better outside of formulaic television.

I did not like Laverne and Shirley. I didn't care for Happy Days either.

We didn't have a TV for my early years and when we did I didn't identify with the characters.

I actually liked Three’s a Crowd more than the other TC spinoff, The Ropers.. the Ropers themselves, i feel, were great peripheral characters- but who wants to watch an entire half hour about an elderly husband evading his wife’s sexual advances ?

Sorry to quote myself, i just wanted to add that if we wanted to see the above scenario- all we would have to do is place a camera into @Madmarsha ’s house, am i rite ??

😂

I was all about Robin Williams, Pam Dawber, and Jonathan Winters, but I can only laugh at a man saying Shazbot so many times before it isn't funny anymore. Winters and Williams are better outside of formulaic television.

I did not like Laverne and Shirley. I didn't care for Happy Days either.

We didn't have a TV for my early years and when we did I didn't identify with the characters.
That's fair. I really haven't watched any of those shows as an adult. I enjoyed them as a kid, but I doubt they would hold up for me now.

Up next...

Man i was huge fan of WTB back in the days.. but im not sure id watch the reboot/sequel.. also, i didnt click the link- but it’s strange that Norman Lear is involved since im almost positive he had nothing to do with the original WTB(?)

Man i was huge fan of WTB back in the days.. but im not sure id watch the reboot/sequel.. also, i didnt click the link- but it’s strange that Norman Lear is involved since im almost positive he had nothing to do with the original WTB(?)
He wasn't.

Also, I don't know why we are still asking the question, "Who's The Boss?" Abed Nadir proved nearly 12 years ago that it was Angela.

Also, Norman Lear will literally be 100 years old in like a month. So I'm skeptical as to how much involvement he even has in this.

That 80s show. That 70s show worked…barely. But I’m skeptical it would have if it didn’t have teenager Mila Kunis.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom