Worth a look...... (1 Viewer)

MamaRoux

Veteran
Reaction score
If this has been posted earlier I missed it but definitely worth a look especially for us out-of-homers with some very informative news from I guy I'm starting to enjoy his breakdowns more and more, Jeff Duncan:

http://videos.nola.com/times-picayune/2009/10/jeff_duncans_new_orleans_saint_25.html

I'm no St.Chadwick but enjoy those who have not seen.........
Your Doc Daddy "Chill'in like a Villian" out on The Left Coast just killing time until 10AM Pacific Baby! Love having out games on early out here. Your whole day isn't taken up by the game and you don't have to wait so long after waking up to GET IT ON!

Man! Can 10AM come soon enough???????? LET's ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!

10am? Yer hateful, dude. I'm in the northeast. That means that not only do I have to endure all the crappy weather (it was snowing last night), but I gotta wait till 1 to watch my Saints issue a beatdown to "the blue helmet squad". I tell ya, it just ain't fair.

Nvm probably my computer is screwed... I think an IE popup messed me up.

Last edited:
Sorry all! Had no idea that there was any problem with the link. You can also find that link elsewhere and it's worth it if you like Jeff Duncan.

Oh, yeah, it's from the T/P website so it should be golden but who know......? All I know is that we're now hours away from K/O and that means only a few hours after I wake up, and I intend to stay up late tonight so just about the time I get a little coffey into me, IT IS ON BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

10am? Yer hateful, dude. I'm in the northeast. That means that not only do I have to endure all the crappy weather (it was snowing last night), but I gotta wait till 1 to watch my Saints issue a beatdown to "the blue helmet squad". I tell ya, it just ain't fair.

It could be worse. I have to wait til 3:00.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom