would a patriots loss (2 Viewers)

CJL

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
almost make up for the saints season. For me it would it wouldnt make up for it completely but i would just love to see the pats lose anyone else?

I don't get all the Pats hate.
I don't like them, but I don't want to see them lose just to see them lose. They're a great team, and 16-0 proves it, though the refs helped them along a few games with that.

I'm ok with the Pats.

until they play my Jags/Chargers :hihi:

I'm not sure how a Patriots loss makes up for a disappointing season where the Saints had multiple games in their grasp and failed to get the W. So, no I guess.

Patriots? No. Cowboys?.....no

Absolutely not. Now if you asked an unrelated N/S question as to whether or not I want to see the Jags punch the Cheatriots in the mouth? The answer to that is yes.

Nothing can make me feel better about this horrible season.
And I may be alone, but the Patriots don't bother me one bit. They're a "heckuva" football team, that is loaded from top to bottom with guys that actually care about the outcome of the game, and the intensity on the field shows it.

On the other hand, if the Cowgirls happen to get stomped by the Giants, I will be one happy sonofagun.

Im already feeling somewhat OK, the Stillahs lost, Now all I need is for the packers and plowboys to lose. :)

But nobodys win or loss as any bearing on how the Saints did this year.

Why so we can watch the Colts or someone win, who actualy beat the bag out of us and helped keep us out of the playoffs. Nah all set... I am by no streatch a Pats fan despite the area I live in (I actually thinks that contributes to my dislkie for them). But I couldn't care less what they do, our season is over because of us.

No. Personally, I want to see the patriots win the SuperBowl at this point so I can tell people what a great team they were years from now.

No, it has nothing to do with my feelings on our season, which I got over once we lost to Philly.

Now, ask me about shaking things up - I'm all for that. I'd like to see Jax beat NE, NY beat Dallas, SEA beat GB, and SD beat Indy, but just for kicks.

I know I'm getting way off topic here, but my guess is that Indy is going to hammer San Diego, NE is going to hammer Jax, and the two NFC games will be close. The reason that I say this is that I feel this is the key weekend in the playoffs where experience matters, and when the better QBs take over. Brady has lived in the playoffs, and Brady > Garrard, same for Peyton, who is > Rivers.
Now Favre has been here often, and Hasselbeck has a lot of playoff experience under his belt, so they will probably both step up. Quite the opposite with Romo and Eli - little playoff experience, and I think that's why it will be a good game.

Honestly...I don't see how the Pat's losing would have anything to do with the outcome of how I feel about the Saints season...:dunno:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom