Would drafting Jonathan Taylor make any sense? (1 Viewer)

I really like him but if there's a better offensive lineman, receiver, corner, TE, QB, LB, or safety I'd take that player first.

A bad team will run him into the ground. He needs to go to a good team. The Saints are a good fit but he needs to be BPA if they take him.

He is the best back I have ever seen at UW, and there have been some good ones.
I think he will have the best pro career of any of them.
His speed, power and lateral quickness is elite. He would be a great fit with AK. I really like L Murray but this kid would represent an upgrade and eventually replace the both of them. I doubt he last much past our pick? That 5th year option for a 1st Rd pick is nice to have if you are going to spend draft capital on a RB.

Nope dude fumbles wayyyyy to much. Thats one reason he is not the top running back.

He seems like he'd be a good fit, but maybe not worth a higher pick or a trade-up it might take to get him, IMO. Just depends on where the Saints have him rated on their board, I guess. We do need another good RB. There may be some other good ones I'm not aware of that will be available later.

End of the first. Not a bad spot to draft a RB if it's a guy u really like. That 5th year option you get most of his juice on a rookie deal. Dont make sense for us though. We got a stud and a solid veteran on the roster already. I think we will draft with a wind now mode and be aggressive and possibly move up for a impact defensive player.

He seems like he'd be a good fit, but maybe not worth a higher pick or a trade-up it might take to get him, IMO. Just depends on where the Saints have him rated on their board, I guess. We do need another good RB. There may be some other good ones I'm not aware of that will be available later.

We need 3 good RB's!? We don't even run it enough to let Murray or Kamara get into a rhythm as is, what on earth are we going to do with 3 back there?

Never really paid much attention to Taylor but from what I have seen or heard he is more of a power RB .... I like our RBs to be more of everything than just primarily one skill set... I would rank a CEH higher on my board than Taylor...

How good of a receiver is he? What about the fumble issue? Just how good is his lateral movement? He was very productive in college. And he had a really good combine.

But the real questions concern Kamara. Are we thinking about trading him? And if we were to draft a running back in the first round, would that mean that we are going to use Kamara differently or that we expect him to leave in free agency after 2020?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom