Would imagine Saints-Cowboys will be moved (1 Viewer)

Yeah, America's Team vs America's Team.

Before today I thought that the game would be moved if the Saints win. Now that we did win, I wouldn't doubt that the game will be moved to Sunday night.

I hope it isn't moved....we have LSU/Texas basketball tickets for that night! I was looking forward to meeting some of the Austin crowd at Woodrow's for the Saints/Cowgirls game that afternoon, and then heading over for the basketball game that night.

I think that FOX will protect the game. They've been advertising it all throughout the game. No way will they let it go.

FOX didn't protect our game with DAL, Yeti.

They did protect our game with NY though.

question: if you have games moved to 3pm, you still get your chance at the night game, right? it doesn't matter how many get moved to 3? if the giants game has been moved to 3pm, that makes two to date. and that means NEW YEARS EVE NIGHT IN THE SUPERDOME!

Apparently you can have multiple games moved to Sunday night:

Denver vs. San Diego

AND

Denver vs. Seattle in a couple of weeks.

So. If the Saints-Cowboys game goes to Sunday night, it doesn't mean that the Saints-Panthers matchup can't be moved to Sunday night, especially if it means the NFC South, or has important playoff implications.

Did Fox already set the games that they are protecting or is it a week to week thing? I know they protected the Saints/Giants game because they were advertising it during the game. I would assume that fox is looking ahead and wants to protect the Saints/Panthers game.

Did Fox already set the games that they are protecting or is it a week to week thing? I know they protected the Saints/Giants game because they were advertising it during the game. I would assume that fox is looking ahead and wants to protect the Saints/Panthers game.

Are they allowed to protect a game a week? Didn't know if one week FOX got to protect and the next week CBS got to protect.

i don't know why so many want it moved.. it kills planning, anyone flying in/out is hurt... anyone has to work NIGHTS it kills.
just to be put in the "Spotlight" timeframe?
i can see benefit for few that work sunday mornings, but for anyone working sunday nights, or out of town, it makes it quite difficult.
heck, the 3pm games i have to leave middle of the 4th.
granted, i'm just 1 person. I'm sure though that as many that travel to games.. It makes it quite a problem.

I hope it isn't moved....we have LSU/Texas basketball tickets for that night! I was looking forward to meeting some of the Austin crowd at Woodrow's for the Saints/Cowgirls game that afternoon, and then heading over for the basketball game that night.

The Texas dogstomping of LSU is on Saturday, not Sunday.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom