Would Revis be worth us being in the same CAP situation next year? (2 Viewers)

outvoted

Due to popular demand....
Reaction score
Let's say that cuts, restructures, and free agent moves get us well below the cap.

Would it be even feasible to acquire Revis from the Jets?

I don't believe that we have any players that they would want, that we don't need, but does anyone think they would take a 1st, for Revis and a 3rd or 4th?

IF it were even possible, would you pull the trigger or let it slide by the waste side?

no, overpaid, jets are doing the right thing, they had the #2 defense without him, and the defense was on the field all day with poor offensive play, so how much good was he really doing for them, a lot, but not worth the money for a CB, if we need one that bad and we might need a slot cb or a good one, just draft it with the #1 pick , drop down pick up some more picks, looks like lots of DLine players in this draft so we will be able to get one later

Well if a team needed a CB that badly, just draft a good healthy one in the first round and not worry about paying through the nose for this peninsula or isthmus or whatever he calls himself..

NO!! He's only good for one year if he stays healthy...dude will hold out for a new contract every friggen year ...Not worth the headache

I wish we could have him just for his abilities as still a top 3 maybe 5 corner idk about how the surgery will affect him. he is just not worth the headache or the money

Lol I'm surprised no one said "bring him in for a looksee for vet minimum" I remember people saying that when Haynesworth was on the market before Daniel Synder made a fool of himself.

If we trade them Harper (they need a safety) and picks we would clear up cap room and make it tempting. Not saying we should but its possible.

If we trade them Harper (they need a safety) and picks we would clear up cap room and make it tempting. Not saying we should but its possible.

Sorry Harp but I would hope the Saints would pounce on that! I really believe Quaddas has potential to be a sneaky good safety anyway. Make it happen!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom