Would Richard Seymore Be Worth a Look? (1 Viewer)

Well, we just got some more $...maybe ML is about to swoop in and pull Seymour from those birds??

He would really fit in great on the d-line rotation. Plenty left in that capacity.

Well, we just got some more $...maybe ML is about to swoop in and pull Seymour from those birds??

He would really fit in great on the d-line rotation. Plenty left in that capacity.

Would like to see this... Just because the crows want him!! Would be nice to take one crom them.. Gah i hate that team!

From what im hearing the Falcons are attempting to try a bit more 3-4 looks on defense. Only problem is they don't really have the pieces. Blocking them from getting Seymour would be awesome. Of course i know teams don't do that just in spite....(At least we don't think they do) However, adding Seymour would give us more flexibility and DEPTH along the front...which is where it all starts. It allows us to be very multiple.

It's funny. When we had the thread about the Falcons talking to him everyone said he was bad and over the hill. This forum is so silly sometimes.

I think more than anything these players like Abraham and Seymore do not fit Sean Payton's mold of high character players. These are tough grizzled veterans who like to mix it up on the field. Something the Saints think (this year especially) need to stay away from. Because you know who will be watching the Saints like a hawk.

In my opinion these are exactly the type of player if I am S.P. I bring in. Some player to give attitude and a mean streak to our defense. Someone who would rather spit on you than help you off the ground. Bring them in, sign them, get them on the field.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom