Would the eagles take Dion Jordan that high? (1 Viewer)

Mayock's rankings have been wrong a lot, McCoy over Suh, Gabbert over Newton, there are a lot more, but I personally like Jordan.
Uhhhh, McCoy is a better player than Suh. Don't listen to the hype. Suh may have a SLIGHT edge on rushing the passer, and I do mean slight but his run defense isn't what you want out of a 3-tech. He consistently takes himself out of plays. Give me McCoy over Suh any day of the week.

Uhhhh, McCoy is a better player than Suh. Don't listen to the hype. Suh may have a SLIGHT edge on rushing the passer, and I do mean slight but his run defense isn't what you want out of a 3-tech. He consistently takes himself out of plays. Give me McCoy over Suh any day of the week.

No, no he's not. 55 solo tackles and 9 sacks vs 100 solo tackles and 22 sacks. I know Suh has lost some luster as fans don't like his attitude, but he's the better player.

One of the best olb in the draft is not going in the first round and I want him more than Jordan or Ansah and his name is Brandon Jenkins and you may say Werner but Werner can't hold his jock strap so In saying that I hope we don't draft an olb in the first and trade back to get a extra pick

No, no he's not. 55 solo tackles and 9 sacks vs 100 solo tackles and 22 sacks. I know Suh has lost some luster as fans don't like his attitude, but he's the better player.
For one, you can't judge a DT on tackles - that's not how its done (go look up tackle leaders for DTs and you'll see this). Secondly, McCoy has been hurt quite a bit so those numbers are skewed. When McCoy is on the field, he's a better player.

And as I said, Suh is crap in run defense. I don't know how he's better than McCoy who does it all. Doesn't make sense to me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom