Would the Presence of Kwon Alexander Hinder the Growth of the Younger LBs? (1 Viewer)

Yes it is---this isn't the Manning Passing Academy. Is Kamara hindering the growth of younger RB's? You put your best team on the field
But it ain't really my take though.

I like the kid we drafted and I like the potential Baun brings (even though we are playing him out of position).
We really need a solid vet beside Davis and Kwon is that solid Vet.

Werner is going from an 8 game season to a 17 game season. There is absolutely no way that he holds up as rookie starter.
I'd much rather have Kwon be the starter and bring Werner on slowly and let him be your insurance policy for when Kwon goes down.
Hopefully he'll be more prepared than Anzalone was.

Love the sarcasm.
Well there's plenty more where that came from. Your post did get me to thinking about the Saints ability to develop young LBs. Or rather, inability to develop young LBs. It's a strange situation because it goes all the way back to the end of the Mora days. The Saints just can't hit on a backer to save their life. Corner was an issue too until recently. Eventually one of these LBs the Saints draft is going to pan out. Until then it would be nice to have a proven but injury prone player that we can rely on some of the time.

I don't know why but that position is a blind spot for us. We need to poach the Steelers' LB scout.

I think we are gonna go rotational with lbers in QTR 1-3 to keep David fresh at his age and generally keep Kwon on a pitch count and use more situationally.

I think youngs guys will get plenty of burn. They may not get 50 snaps, but 15-20 snaps is a good healthy number.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom