FA Would the Saints bring Kwon Alexander back? (1 Viewer)

I don't see anyone signing him until sometime in October when he might be able to run a workout for a team. I hope if can pass the physical and the Saints bring him back at a reduced salary and possibly per game roster bonus's if he is on the gameday roster.

I would hope the Saints would bring him back when he is 100% healed up. He may not have his explosiveness back right away. He may not be as impactful until next season. It takes a little while for a torn achillese to heal completely. Look how long it took for Rankins to get his explosiveness back. It wasn't until towards the end of last season before we started to see the old Rankins again.

The latest on Alexander, he will be ready for the start of training camp.
If so...yep!
If N.O can find a good LBer in draft and Re-Sign Kwon, suddenly the Saints will be deep at that position. Also it will enable the Saints to unleash Baun on opposing QBs. From what little i have seen of him he hits hard.

If N.O can find a good LBer in draft and Re-Sign Kwon, suddenly the Saints will be deep at that position. Also it will enable the Saints to unleash Baun on opposing QBs. From what little i have seen of him he hits hard.
That would be great, yes draft A LB and try to sign one in FA. But I don't believe Kwon will be ready for the start of training camp. I wouldn't fully expect to see him ready until the 8th or 9th game of the season. Hopefully we can re-sign Kwon when he's ready.

Should pick up that lb the jets let go of, t got from ravens. And find cbfrom bills.
E generally do ok the re. Skip their safety though.

My guess is he is still rehabbing his Aquilles injury, and will not find a market until he proves that he is healthy. Do you think the team will or should be in the market for his services?
I think they might for the right price, but I don't expect Kwon to be himself until the 2022 season at the soonest.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom