Would The Saints...? (1 Viewer)

Bill

Thirsty for more!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
After watching the first of the post season games end with a Seattle victory, I couldn't help but think that the Saints should have been the competition there at Qwest Field.

I know it's always hard to beat a team twice at their home stadium in the same year, but I couldn't help but wonder...

Would the Saints have given the Seahawks a better game, perhaps even bringing home the win?

I guess it's an impossible question to answer, but as a fan, I sure felt cheated having to watch another team doing what we were supposed to be doing.

Man... August can't come soon enough. :sad:

If we brought our "A" game in every facet, it'd be something like 35-51. Without McKenzie, we wouldn't stop Seattle once. The fieldgoal would be the biggest victory our defense could celebrate.

with our defense do not expect any good thing. face it we are what we are 7-9 team and i would think this record should not buy you a ticket to the playoffs. do i wish our team to be in the playoffs.. Sure.. i would love our team to be there.. but we are not in the playoffs and i hope next year we can get in the playoff and not just in the playoff but have a plan to go to the big dance and win the superbowl.

coulda should woulda... same ol' song and dance with our boys here...

but yes I do agree that we should've been out there. It just wasn't meant to be this year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom