Would U Consider These 4 Free Agents a Good Offseason? (1 Viewer)

TruSaint

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Aj Bouye
Jabal Sheard
Zack Brown
Larry Warford

I would like it, but I'm not crazy about Sheard.

Sheard was a healthy scratch a lot of games the end of the year! I like him for depth but it's a dicey signing IMO.. idk what type of dollar figure he'd command. If he's like 2m for 1 yr hell yeah, couldn't hurt.

Sheard was a healthy scratch a lot of games the end of the year! I like him for depth but it's a dicey signing IMO.. idk what type of dollar figure he'd command. If he's like 2m for 1 yr hell yeah, couldn't hurt.

I'm guessing more than he's worth.

Sure would, is it realistic though? What are we under the cap now does anyone know?

That would be awesome to get all 4. But honestly, there are so many teams with more cap space than us that I find it hard for us to get more than 2 of these guys. It is definitely a sellers market this off season.

Sure would, is it realistic though? What are we under the cap now does anyone know?

None of those players except Bouye are top-tier in price.

In theory, yeah, we could sign all 4 pretty easily.

That includes Byrd? Thought we were at $30 mil.

None of the projections currently include Byrd because he hasn't been cut yet.

Overthecap has us at 27.3m and Sportrac at 30m. Add Byrd's 7.8m to whichever one you want to trust.

With the Byrd cut post June 1st, and cap being set at 168m, leaves us about $36-37mil

that felt really weird to type

It feels weird to read it too. :hihi:

I believe we will be able to get a few good players despite the fact that other teams will have big bucks.

Just because a team has cash doesn't mean you want to play for that particular franchise especially if they have no QB or lousy ownership and front office.

None of those players except Bouye are top-tier in price.

In theory, yeah, we could sign all 4 pretty easily.

I'd be fine with that group, I know Bouye has only done it one year but from everything I'm hearing out here he's been ascending for a couple of years now.

Brown is just a baller and Sheard I could live with on a cheap deal ala Fairly but it obviously shouldn't keep us from drafting a pass rusher.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom