Would you be in favor of having 1 day a year without the TOS? (1 Viewer)

Would you be in favor of having 1 day each year without the constraints of the TOS?

• YES

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 21 63.6%

• Total voters

pennstater

Very Banned
Reaction score
We could just let it all out, everything that we have been building up inside ourselves. For just one day we wouldn't have to articulate our words in an ever so gentle way. Refrain from posting crude video's that don't meet the policies.

Just one day without fear of the hammer or any warnings of any nature. The mods could take a day off, enjoy some cold beer, and spend time with their families.

-And just let us have it

This meant to be kinda fun and is no way shape or form a post that is taking a slight at the mods or the polices on this forum.

I guess you finally scored a bag. Good fer you. I hope it ain't bunk.

It would great and y'all would finally see a side of me that I leave out while on this site.

I think everyone does a good job at speaking their minds. But, the TOS is like the government. We need them to tell us how to think and what to say.

I think everyone does a good job at speaking their minds. But, the TOS is like the government. We need them to tell us how to think and what to say.

So, waiting 18 years to be considered a mature enough adult and making rational decisions is still not good enough to govern ourselves?:ezbill:

I'd vote for every other day.

That way, everyone would look like some crazed bipolar nutbag off their meds.

In essence, a perfect world.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom