Would you feel comfortable with only Lewis, Watson, Butler & Porter in FA? (1 Viewer)

Would you be comfortable?

• Total voters
Nope.
Need a LT. Can't trust a rookie LT with Brees' blind side.

To tell the truth I was happy with just Lewis and Watson. Butler and anyone else is just icing on the cake for me.

Add a veteran left tackle.

Don't know how hard to emphaise THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

With the atl scooping up uri @ DE we had better take care of Our boy's blind side and everyone in that organization KNOWS THIS so, to answer the question: I'd have to say NO! But agree with Pacorini#'s about LT being HUGE on the "comfortable" scale.
Gotta figure there's something up someone's sleeve or plans being made somewhere with someone!! I sure hope so anyway. No DREW protection and maybe we Rush the ball 35-40 X's per game and pound everyone down to fatigue level for a DREW-FEST in the Fourth???? Man, I don't know but seems you just gotta upgrade or equal strength of Jarmon somehow.

Seems as if we've got LB's out of our ears now, could use another SAFETY, IMHO, and either we're going to see our scheme allow Big Sed and especially Cam Jordan to run free to the QB AND Crush The Rush! But I'd like to see whose who and available as a strong pass rusher but with this 3-4 perhaps we'll see the LB'ers take a larger Pass Rush role or free up Roman, he loves to hit the QB as does MJ and TP will make a move on the QB from time to time.

Anyway you look at it, this is really going to be an entertaining season from essentially right NOW on through Camp and here we go with the SEASON! Could The SAINTS make it to NYC for another SUPERBOWL appearance? You know, if we get that OLT to help DREW BREES feel like himself back there in the Pocket, we'll be in the hunt for sure. Though, that's why they play the games, to see who is who and how badly they really, really WANT another RING!

GEAUX SAINTS GEAUX!!! I BELIEVE!!!!!!!

its more than i ever expected to get out of free agency so im very happy

With a team like ours that's so strapped cap-wise, yeah... I'd be thrilled even if that was just "it".

Yes we need help at LT, but getting 3 contributors to our defense and a quality back up for Jimmy give us flexibility on the field on both offense and defense as well as flexibility on draft day. For as bad as our salary cap was, Loomis has done an awesome job of filling big holes with quality players for bargain prices.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom