Would you give a 6th or 7th for Colt McCoy? (1 Viewer)

No way! In what world does a cap- and pick-strapped team trade two picks for a backup QB who makes too much money and has no chance to start for the team? If his salary weren't ridiculous, I'd say trade a RB for him and a pick, but that's about it as far as trades go. At this point, just let him be cut.

No way! In what world does a cap- and pick-strapped team trade two picks for a backup QB who makes too much money and has no chance to start for the team? If his salary weren't ridiculous, I'd say trade a RB for him and a pick, but that's about it as far as trades go. At this point, just let him be cut.

Where does it say 2 picks? I said 6th OR 7th

The Browns lost just about any leverage they had when the report came out that he might be done in Cleveland. Thus the reason for the Damage Control "we hope to trade him" that came out shortly

Same situation that Nnamdi was in and the eagles tried to recant the same way.

No team is going to give up anything for him when they know he isn't in the plans and will be release. Unless we give up a player for him....we have too many needs to trade a 6th rounder

Also Manti Teo's GF has our 7th rounder.

No. Honestly, I don't think he has the arm strength necessary to make NFL throws.

That, along with cap, his salary, no need because he will be cut, etc.

We can find a better option without having to give up a draft pick.

Nope.

We would only ever use him if Drew goes down, yes? If Drew goes down, we're not winning the Super Bowl with Colt McCoy under center. Ergo, we should not spend a draft pick on Colt McCoy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom