Would you go to a hologram concert? (1 Viewer)

Would you go to a hologram concert?

• Yes

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • Never

Votes: 35 60.3%
  • Depends on whose hologram

Votes: 11 19.0%

• Total voters

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Ever since I first saw Michael Jackson's Thriller video I wanted to see him in concert.

I never did.

I've seen impersonators and tribute bands some better than others.

But the chance to see the real thing was gone forever

Or was it?

This is from the 2014 Billboard awards and the technology is improving all the time.

They can recreate an pretty authentic Michael Jackson concert.

Hell, they could recreate MJ in all his iterations, I Want You Back J5 Michael, Billie Jean Michael, Bad Michael.

There is talk of a resurrection series of concerts with many legends' names being brought up. Michael, Whitney Houston, Billie Holliday, Ray Charles, Elvis etc?

If any of them happen would you go?

Would you rather pay to see a real 73 year old Paul McCartney or hologram versions of the Beatles at their Ed Sullivan Show/ Sgt. Pepper best?

Personally, if I was a fan of the artist I would absolutely go.

But I've read that many disagree and say it's a desecration of their memory

Last edited:
If I go to a concert, it is to hear LIVE music. This type of concert would never be LIVE.

I am not saying I wouldn't go, but it would be more like seeing a documentary about the act or a movie like "Woodstock". I would go, but there isn't a chance in hell I'm paying concert prices. More like paying movie prices.

I'd go see Tito Jackson impersonate Michael, but I don't know if I would pay to watch what is essentially a glorified movie.

I would go to a hologram concert, although I wouldn't want to pay the same prices I would be paying to see the actual artist live.

I just read a rumor that a Prince hologram will appear at the Super Bowl halftime

Whitney Houston’s estate has revealed plans for a new album from the late singer, as well as a tour featuring her hologram. Estate executor (and sister-in-law to to the performer) Pat Houston told The New York Times that there are potential plans for a touring hologram, a Broadway musical, branding deals and an album of unreleased tracks........

home-alone.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom