would you like this? (2 Viewers)

Remember the year after Riley left how bad this got for us...... I WILL NEVER BE MAD ABOUT A OLIINEMAN

i find when you go BPA you can have some problems. you have darren howard grant and smith. you have reggie and duece, ricky wiliams and duece. i think we need BPA within reason in positions we need. we need a OT TE LB DT CB. i think BPA on defense LB DT CB. we can get caught up with positions and they have depth but we have to pay big money to keep them but never fix what we need.

I believe this inept ability to fix us gives us buyers remorse with FA. We get bargain players and such but never fix the positions. We did with brees, we fixed the QB slot but last year was more of the same. This year will be different. i have been critical of this FO but i think we are going to build a defense and make a run in the playoffs.

i agree in that respect but i not saying we should overload at one spot but i just dont agree with reaching for a player just because they fit a position of need. ie. drafting a player like aqib talib just because we need a corner.
i would much rather take a better prospect that dosent fit a need than a lesser one that does not.

does anybody knowm if clady is a better run or pass blocker because if he is better at run blocking then i would say yea becasue we need to open holes for bush on that line.

If the option at improving the DLine isn't there at 10, and a top rated OLineman is, then you go with the OLine. The best teams win at the line of scrimmage. Just look at the Saints in 06 vs 07. The main differences was the play of the OLine and DLines, mostly due to injuries on both sides.

This offense could be better than they were in 06 if they got a top OLinemen in this draft. If Clady can only play LT, then Brown could possibly move back to RT, where he's even more dominant. Put him and Evans next to each other and that right side is maybe the best in the league.

I can see it now...

Breaking news! Riot at Saints Facility after Saint draft OL with their number 1 pick. Dan in Lafayette arrested for hitting Mickey Loomis in forehead with a "banned" stamp... JoeOKC also arrested for dousing Rick Mueller with bong water while spitting beer at Benson. When asked why he did it, Joe's response was " Did what?... Why are there two of everything in here?" More on this breaking story at 10!"

I can see it now...

Breaking news! Riot at Saints Facility after Saint draft OL with their number 1 pick. Dan in Lafayette arrested for hitting Mickey Loomis in forehead with a "banned" stamp... JoeOKC also arrested for dousing Rick Mueller with bong water while spitting beer at Benson. When asked why he did it, Joe's response was " Did what?... Why are there two of everything in here?" More on this breaking story at 10!"

id laugh!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom